BringBackVortex's Staff Application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by BringBackVortex, May 13, 2018.

1. BringBackVortex

BringBackVortex New Member

Name: Cooper (BringBackVortex)
    NameMc: https://namemc.com/profile/BringBackVortex.1
    Timezone: Eastern Standard Time

-Are you able to use your mic for Teamspeak and Discord?
    Yes, I am able to use a mic for Teamspeak and Discord, but I will be more active on discord because I use a Chromebook for most of my academic work, and can just pop open a tab and look through the feed.
    -Do you have a recording software?
    I have OBS and if needed, I can download a different software.

-Hours online per weekday: 2-4 hours per day depending on academics and sports.
    -Hours online per weekend: 4-6 hours per day also depending on academics and sports.
    (This might not be the case for later, this is because I have many finals to study for.)

-Any previous staff experience?
    Yes, I have been staff on an OP Prison server Purple Prison. I remember on my first day of being accepted it was a bit awkward because I was thirteen and I didn't hit puberty yet, and I sounded like I was two. They were extremely accepting of me even though I was younger than all of them. I loved the experience a lot, I went on to be staff for four more months, and than I resigned because of all the toxicity on that server. Although I know wyvern can be toxic, I could care less if Ross calls me gay. So I'm deciding to start again on a server that I have known for most of my time on Minecraft.
    -How long has it been since you joined this server?
    I have played about 2 years on Vortex *wipes tears from his face* before it converted to Wyvern. It was those good days where I won Tribunal from a key on Factions Fire and screamed my ten-year-old ass off. I wish to have more good memories like I did back than by joining the staff team.
    -Why do you think you're fit for this position?

It was 2 weeks or somewhere around there before the database issue, and I was being supported by a lot of people say +1 or good app, so that's why I'm here. I have always been the person to go out of my way and help the people that are in need (people screaming their balls off that there is a hacker in Hub2.)
    -As a potential staff member, describe how you would make a difference on Wyvern Network?
    I believe that I would be an active staff member, that is out there to help people when there is a hacker in the Hub, or maybe someone is advertising their shitty server so they can steal your IP. I am basically just here because I want to help the server to the maximum that I can. A couple days after the database issue I slid into Dota's DMS on discord and started talking to him about how I could help out with the discord because I know a lot about bots and things. I just believe that I would make a positive impact on the server.
    -Tell us more about yourself
    My name is Cooper and I live in New England with my family, two dogs and recently adopted kittens. Some of my hobbies outside of Minecraft are basketball and baseball. I recently led my basketball team to the championship game by draining three threes in the final two minutes. I am also a ninth grader in Pre-calc and studying for Chemical Engineering. All aside I am thanking you for taking the time out of your day to read my staff app.

Sincerely,
    BringBackVortex

#1 BringBackVortex, May 13, 2018
    Last edited: May 15, 2018
  2. Sarah

Sarah Moderator
    Staff Member Mod

Staff app isn't bad but maybe add a bit more detail if you can to clarify why you think you have the potential of being a staff member :)

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. BringBackVortex

BringBackVortex New Member

Thanks for the help, Ill just edit that a bit