[OFFICIAL] Skyblock Suggestion Thread

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Dotapurex1, May 13, 2018.

1. Dotapurex1

Dotapurex1 Server Owner
    Staff Member Owner

Hello,

Another reset is approaching. We would like to take this time to request suggestions and features from the community. If your idea suits the server. We will definitely try our best to make it happen!

Please stick to the topic! Any comments leading off will be deleted.

Thank you.

#1 Dotapurex1, May 13, 2018
    Last edited: May 19, 2018 at 5:50 AM
  2. ewk

ewk New Member

/sell hand

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. HelpUs

HelpUs New Member

i guess ill start another suggestion thread!

4. TheChosen

TheChosen New Member

I miss /sell hand and /invsee, But you could also buff the ranks maybe give meteor /fly and comet /god??? Buff the spawner count. example: star : 1 spawner meteor : 2 spawners comet : 3 and so on. On the custom shop you could add an auto planter? it could bring back manual farms like potato and wheat? buff kits and make melon and pumpkin worth 2.5 and cactus 3.5 make nether wart worth 4.5? carrots and wheat at 4? pistons cheaper and make emeralds more expensive. I'd say nerf the emeralds because they are easy to obtain make it 100 more than diamond? Kieran can just buy dubs and dubs of emeralds, And every reset the is top 3 is looking the same HelpUs Dunkay then SirKnight it's boring. If we introduce a economic climate different than the climate of the past we could introduce new competition? Also if you make emeralds more expensive buff the egens bc they succ rn. If you read this whole thing you are a god?

5. DarkTrainer45

DarkTrainer45 New Member

Definitely remove the crop hoppers, this was bound to ruin the economy since it was added.

Do a Hawaii themed spawn hello??? But do your best if this can’t happen okay ): would look nice though since it’s summer. (Not Zelix’s spawn or whatever)

remove the ranked crate I get everyone loves it but it’s gonna lower the chances of people buying actual ranks as they’ll try to go and get legend keys just to get these crate keys.

Keep the islands that are there now Vive island idea is still perfect to be honest.

If you go with paypal end game, tbh remove gens... Make the challenge to get the money hard, make people actually work for it and stuff. No need for people to p2w their shit tbh.

HelpUs and Dunkay are usually the only two on the istop SirKnight is rarely on there xd but Those two dumbos are usually on istop because 1.) people quit 2.) they actually try / know what they’re doing and 3.) they’re no lifers ok?
    I say no to buffing gens only because it’s skyblock... you’re supposed to be patient with everything, and every time the gens get buffed istop rises to 1mil within two weeks... it’s stupid lol.
    Mineral prices are meh but only reason people can buy so much is because how fucked the economy gets every single reset

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. xRqbin

xRqbin New Member

People dont really get much island level from gens, they just buy it from /shop or grind for it.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. FlamingFireX3

FlamingFireX3 New Member

This may not be related to skyblock, but can you please make nebula-galaxy more worthful? The money difference is insane, yet all we're getting is better kits. There needs to be better commands, like cmon

And for skyblock, make the community involved in it. Like before how every few hours, crates would spawn in the PVP areana. I liked that, and maybe dota could host weekly fun challenges, such as parkour events, anything to make the community more " active "

Make the leveling system of the skyblock islands more " fun ". Here's an idea; for every milestone of levels you achieve on your island ( 100,1000 etc) you will earn something for your island ( idk ). I think this would make levelling up more fun.

Make contests, such as in a timeline, whoever has the coolest island ( people who submitted theirs ) will get a prize

These ideas are mainly for getting the skyblock community more " closer " and active.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. TheChosen

TheChosen New Member

@FlamingFireX3 I am almost 100% sure this has happened in the past with the cool islands get prizes we need to add new things, stuff that brings new players. I feel like we are going mainstream on skyblock but we should be different, people aren’t looking for another server to spend their money on their looking for a unique server that can give them fun without seeming tideious after an hour. We need to balance the economy by giving less money to vortex galaxy and supernova and giving more to low ranks so people have an incentive to buy cheaper 50 dollar ranks instead of 300 dollar ones. I also seem to take notice that mythcraft is always updating their server and no hate on Wyvern but they are right keeping players addicted and playing for longer is the recipe. Updates every week are a good thing. And dota please don’t give me the Witt_s punishment and ban me because I said this.but Minecraft isn’t as dead as you think there is easily room for another 1k player server because other servers have 1k players, we just need to advertise with cutting edge updates sorry for the long post.

9. Apax

Apax New Member

I know Skyblock isn't about at pvp at all but i think you should add a pvp koth or like envoy to spice it up a bit and have some pvp action because there's no point of having so many saved up sets of halloween n shit.

• Agree Agree x 2
  10. UstarobinHood

UstarobinHood New Member

I think @FlamingFireX3 ’s “leveling rewards” and @Apax ’s KOTH in the pvp arena ideas would make skyblock a lot more interesting and fun to play on.

Other than that, please buff the rank money and spawner kits, they’re just not worth it.

• Agree Agree x 3
  11. HelpUs

HelpUs New Member

Will keep adding ideas but here are a few i have came up with, Wyvern skyblock already has alot of features that other servers have got but here are some that should be added.

MobCoins: Grind mobs for coins which you can buy certain items with: https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/pvpingmobcoins-1-7-1-12-pvpingmc-remake-w-api.47024/

Skyblock WorldBorders:https://www.mc-market.org/resources/5302/

Custom Mob drops: https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/dropedit-easy-edit-mob-drops.10858/
    Simple plugin where you can choose which mobs drop what you want.

Mystery Mob Spawners: https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/〘mystery-mob-spawner〙❧-1-7-1-8-1-9-1-10-1-11-1-12-✔.22617/

12. PapiSlayer

PapiSlayer New Member

Adding things to Skyblock is fine and all, but I think the foundation of it is what needs to be changed. Constantly adding and stacking features on top of it over and over is somewhat of a double edged sword. They're all fun, but a lot of them make everything way to easy. Easy paves the way for boredom, and we know where boredom leads. I think gens and the economy are what needs the bulk of suggestions. Truthfully, I think gens all together need to just be gone since the top island competition is a thing. You can just collect a bunch of gens, maybe upgrade them, and connect them to a bunch of chests. At that point, you can just leave and while you're gone, you're still pretty much getting your island levels. All you have to do is come back and place them. That's too easy and breeds laziness and boredom since it's repetitive. Those need to be replaced with a system where you're actually working to have the top island. Actually mining minerals is one way. Possibly incorporating a bunch of quests or miscellaneous tasks that give you minerals as rewards or something like that would make sure you always have something to do. Might make it more enjoyable for a longer period of time and maybe more than 2-3 people would be interested in trying for the top islands. :(

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. TheChosen

TheChosen New Member

Or make them harder to get lmfao, TBH I love the quest idea maybe implement quests that give certain items? Like maybe 20k is levels gets a unlimited sell wand and 15k gets a craft wand 50k gets an emerald gen 5k gets a coal gem 13k gets a lapis gen and do that for every major milestone and only let island leaders get it, also maybe incorporate in game ranks? As a type of timer to keep people going after getting millions like maybe make the final rank 5 billion, also try making changes to /shop every 2 weeks to “buff” and “nerf” certain things as they become too powerfull. AUTOplanter needs to be added to make wheat carrots and nether warts meta still change the prices lower, or make pistons cheaper like 800 a piece so they can be affordable. I agree with the last comment we should change rather than add more also you got increase the health of igs so they don’t die instantly in fire maybe make it 5 seconds in fire and they die or increase spawners prices In general make it 1.5 mil for high tier spawners and 800k for low tier spawners, maybe you could add monthly rewards for /is top 10 and at spawn do the top 20 islands.

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. UstarobinHood

UstarobinHood New Member

I especially like the idea with the quests because mining can get quite boring, unless you are AFK mining (which is illegal btw, don't do that.).

15. mason

mason New Member

I'd love to see this added, potentially categorise these into daily, weekly and monthly and allow the community to actually come up with challenges so not only is there a larger interaction, but it allows the server to not become stale.

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. TheChosen

TheChosen New Member

add the island bank like on myth (ples no ban)